Afterall, it's just a phone. If you compare to something more valuable, like life, like friends, like family.
I just realised I was so stupid to be emo over a phone for a whole night.
Life's great. It's wonderful and I shouldn't have ask for more, for afterall I am not losing anything precious in my life.
Especially my family.
They are always always the ones I treasure the most in my life.
Was talking to them this morning.
Mum said, "Aiyo..lost phone only mah, not boyfriend also...haha!"
Dad said, " Go use credit card and buy another one la...treat it as a gift I give you..!"
Brother A said, " Go go go search for iPhone, it's damn good...or blackberry touchscreen one...haiyorr you ahh, lost d buy again only la...."
Brother B asked mum to tell me, "Go search for latest google phone, Nexus or sth like tht...apparently it's quite good..."
Just when they kept passing the phone and talked to me one by one, my tears dropped again.
I feel blessed.
I feel loved.
I know I should not be down just for the phone.
I should be happy for I always have a cheering family.
Anyway, I am going to York tomorrow. Will enjoy my trip. And I'm using a temporary number now. Anyone wants it, please do leave a comment or in the chatbox I'll send u guys the number.
Lastly not forgetting to thanks people who are trying hard to cheer me up, especially Tuanleng. But I have to say your way of comforting a girl really quite fail la....cuz even he tried to comfort, he used his typical debating style to comfort...and you will be damn za dou...hahah but afterall, the funny way of his put a smile on my face. So yeah Thanks. (if you "accidentally" click into my blog and read it)
Thanks to Juanying, June and others as well. Love you guys. <3
Have a happpy chinese new year everyone!!
And Have a sweet Valentine's day as well.
Love.
3 comments:
I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing
You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it
Post a Comment