I guess you guys should have listen to it before, it is so so so hit! ~And yes it is nice, it is a must-listen-song! :)
I'd rather to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly
It's hard to stay that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
Cause everything is never as it seems
2. Take a Bow - Glee Cast
I am watching GLEE at the moment, and I'm totally in love with this song. Apparently it is a better version than the Rihanna's, at least this is what I think. Haha...and it's now my message ringtone :)
Now it's time to go, curtain's finally closingThat was quite a show, very entertainingBut it's over now, go on and take a bow
3. 匿名的朋友 - 杨丞林
I am watching this series at the moment as well, nice series. And I love this song...very "got feel". Good job, 陈颖见 the composer fo the song. He is a msian singer, not a popular one, but is one of my favourite because I think his songs all quite nice :)
不能握的手 从此匿名的朋友其实我的执著依然执着却决心和你不再联络不能我的手 却比爱人更长久当所有如果都没有如果只有失去的拥有最永久
4. 小星星- 王心凌
I know you must be saying that I'm crazy for "chasing" so many series...but yeah, this is a song from a series I recently finish watching - 桃花小妹. Haha not a very good one, but this song is really nice.....listen it:)
天黑的時候 我远远陪著你希望我眨眼 能感动你视线
再小的闪烁 也努力放光明
当有天我在夜空里面
偶尔被发现
Listen if you have nothing better to do.
Have a goood day.
Loves.
0 comments:
Post a Comment