Hereby,
Introduce you my new baby!





I actually stole this photo form some website...because my camera's quality is NOT GOOD, or maybe I have no skill in taking photo...hahah

Anyway here is my baby,with really bad photo quality:

 

 
  
 


People might be wondering, wahhh since when Yit Tze buy stuff by herself? As you all know, I do not really buy myself ANYTHING except when with parents...haha. For this, I didn't intend to buy anyway. This was the story happened today:

 Was with friends in Selfridges. A friend wanna buy the JC bag so we went to the shop. I was totally fall in love with this bag but I was telling myself not to buy it. I asked my friend to buy it so I won't have the craving to buy as I don't really like to have same bag with my friends. But she chosen another one. Argh! Then the two friends of mine were like keep on persuading me to buy, and kept saying this bag was SO ME. Gosh how on earth I have these two evil friends!! So finally, first time in my life I bought a branded bag myself!! Of course, still by dad's money...Lol. Aiyah daddy mummy, I am treating this as a CNY present for myself anyway, okay right =p


I am satisfied now. Next week plan : SAVE MONEY. Spent too much these days=..=

Okay, time to study now. Enough of pampering myself. Have to work harder in my studies as well =)

0 comments: