But I've stubbornly waited.
Don't ask me how long has it been, I have no idea since when does the wait starts.
Don't ask me how long has it been, I have no idea since when does the wait starts.
Snow falls, rain pours, sun shines...
I see cars moving, see the kids playing, see the dancer dancing on the stage.
The earth is turning, the world is operating as usual.
Just when I think everything is moving and so everything is changing,
No, something don't.
Perhaps,
I should be glad.
You are always there, never walk out.
Because you are always there, never even try to walk in.
Perhaps,
I should say thank you.
You are not hurting me, intentionally.
Because you do not even bother my feelings, unintentionally.
So just continue with your happy life.
And I will enjoy my current life as well.
So just let the world changes, with something remains.
And no one will get hurt in the end.
0 comments:
Post a Comment