I slept at 6am last
Anyway, I just counted the days, only to realise that tomorrow is the last day of CNY.What will my family do tomorrow? Must be another great meal with lots of gossips and good laughs. Well, it's just anther normal day here, as there is no cny atmosphere at all here. I didn't do lots of things that I would normally do during cny. Like mahjong with relatives. Like movies marathon with cousins and brothers. Like meeting all the relatives gather in my house and turn my house into a morning market. Like receiving angpaus from uncles aunties. Like wearing nice RED dresses. Like laugh like nobody's business listening to all the lame jokes by my brothers. Like house hopping with bunch of friends. I miss doing those things alot. And also, I miss the fooooood. I miss the yee sang!
Okay enough of cny. It will be over like reallllly soooon anyway.
As for now, I have 3 assignments to complete during easter break. But foreseeing that I will not have the mood to lock myself in the room for the assignments during holiday, I need to complete at least one before the break. Can I? Procrastination please stop haunting me!
O.o
0 comments:
Post a Comment