Tears dropped.
After the call.

It was just an ordinary call from mum.
Just a normal chatting.
But it made me miss home more.


I thought I was strong.
I thought I should hide it from family so they won't be worried of me.
I thought I could avoid myself from facing the problems by getting myself busy with study.
But I'm wrong.


The loneliness I'm going through here,
is something I never experienced before.
That I do not have a solution for it.
I really don't know how to handle it!
I miss the 'popular me' back in Malaysia...



Mum asked me to go back if I'm not used to here.
But the problem is,
I've chosen this route myself.
I do have the responsibility to finish it, don't I?



Caring, cheering ups, and all the solutions in theory are not what I want now.
Time.
Is the one and only one I need.
I supposed.






It's 7pm now.
I feel like walking around under the cold weather to chill myself.
But the feeling of walking alone is not good.
So, forget about it.
sign off..








ignore this post.
just expressing my feelings out.

0 comments: