3 weeks in UK,without family...
And I'm still surviving!
What a record!
HAaha...

Well, just to update a lil of my life here...


So,
There was a Free dinner cooked by ..... *Sorry I dont know how to spell her name* but yea...the girl holding the baking tray.. last Sunday..haha=p

My flatmates!

It was delicious~ seriously...and it was not pizza...is...err.....'kish' *I dont know how to spell it again=P*

Anna - Cute Japanese girl=)



Okay...now I wuld like to announce something important!
The girl below has done her first ever cooking in her life!
*Claps*
AHaha....crap.




Ok,
Are you ready to see how 'good' is my cooking?
...
.........
....
........
...
..........
...






Ta-da!



Eh not that bad right?
At least all cooked!
=P





Moved on.
Went to Coventry with 2 Hong Kong friend and 1 Thai friend on a Saturday.

Had lunch in the Noodle Station! and hey, at last I found a restaurant which is tasty! What I mean is, the taste of the dishes here almost same as Malaysia's food. ahhah..Had a super full and satisfying lunch =)






Err..
Is it too much about food?
hahah...
ok..
There was a Malaysian's Fresher Welcoming Party last thursday, in a senior house which is situated at somewhere near Earlsdon..lol



Didn't take many photo that day...
Soemone get drunk...
But the party was not bad afterall,
At least I get to know some of the seniors from Malaysia...=)



------------------------------------






As for last night,
there was a Tocil Fresher's Party too.
It was in the Chaplaincy

Not bad.
Me and my flatmates went to Tesco to buy some ingredients,
and we made 3 pizzas in an hour time...
=)


--------------------------------


More events coming up.
Will post it in my blog, so do visit here often..heh=)




Oh ya.
I found someone who looks like me!
My 'Twin' !
haha





Looks alike?? I was quite surprising when I heard many people told me that, ' Eh you look like a Singaporean girl I met just now' or 'Eh was you the one I met just now or was it Samantha?'
HAha...
Btw, we love PInk and we both studying Law too.
So 'ngam'!
haha





Oh well..There's something I should regret of:
I skipped a lecture today, for the following reasons:
1. I can't woke up=p
2. I felt dizzy la...


Hope I wont get sick =.=



Camwhoring even sick:

Don't look pale right?
That's the power of make-ups..
hah





Okay finish crapping here.
Take care ppl.






p/s: I cut myself when I was opening a can this morning =(

0 comments: