No photos for this post.
Just a random update here.
Monday
Well... nothing much.
But I love this day because I only had classes from 2-4pm.
=)
Tuesday
Nothing special happen also.
=.=
Wednesday
Only one class from 10-11am, and thats it! =)
It was the most relaxing day of the week..hehe
Went to the gym centre with friends, then lunch, then bought an uni hoodie.
Normal day but quite enjoying, since my time is fully utilised=p
Thursday
The most tiring day!
I hate the timetable for this day.
9-10, 11-12, 3-4, 5-6!
Well...I kept yawning in class.
This was the only thing I remembered for the day=.=
Friday
Yes, no seminar class! =)
Though there's 3 lectures.
First time went to cinema in Coventry with seniors, for Saw V.
It was NOT a nice movie.
Because it was not scary at all... =.=
Well, I want to watch HSM3 and QOS007!
But you know what - it costs £5.50 per movie.
Which is equivalent to the golden class price back in Malaysia.
Oh I miss GSC!=p
Btw, watched Enchanted again in a senior room.
Not going to comment much about the movie, but gosh, I love the room mann...haha
The bed, the TV, the kitchen, the...haha everything!
Liberty Park, this will be in my consideration for next year's accommodation=p
Saturday
Went to my Mentor's house for a random party.
Fyi, my mentor is not an old man/lecturer.
He is a senior of mine from Msia who is also doing Law...
So anyway, I don't like to go party because it makes me eat alot! =(
Btw, there was a surprise party for Tony, a Kuantan boy!
Hey...I'm so surprised okay, to actually found someone from my hometown here..Lol.
Happy Birthday! though you wont read this.=p
Oh and, there's this daylight saving stuff.
So means now the time difference btw UK and Msia is 8 hours.
Well...it was quite interesting for having 1 extra hour suddenly.Lol.
Sunday (Today)
Went to Gym.
Then went to Tesco.
Then video-chatted with brother.
All I can say is - Sorry but I can't really help, but please, Be strong!
Other than that...today is fine.
Hopefully,
By next week,
everything will be okay
and my life will be more interesting!
Cheers, ppl.
=)
泡沫
2 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment