My Farewell (22/9/2008).
Loaction: Mid Valley + Sunway Red Box






The Four Angels
- Thanks Yee Yoke, for all the Notes and Photos. Heehe...=)
- Thanks Hui Huay, and I miss teasing you =P



My Friends. Thanks for accompanying me all these while.=)



And yes you. Corey Chan, Thanks for ..ahhh you should know la. But the most important wan is, thanks for being my D**** for so many years...muahhaha xD


Tan Zhen Lin - We are both not in Malaysia now~ but you are still nearer! Anyway I love your blog post about me though the words are from me....haha...Senior+Friend+Brother -Thanks.


Looks like a happy family? hehehe=p


Cute Xue Ni.....Misssss you=)


To my dear Hui Peng: hhaha....I thought I got alot to write but when I really want to write, I can't think of anything. Lol...Word's too hard to describe the appreciation perhaps.=P
Anyway, THaNKS for everything=)




My Brothers and Sisters ~ Those who brighten up my high school life. =)



The crazy us - We don't have any generation gap though they are all OLDER than me...bluekzzz=P


Ahh...not promoting beer la...It's Kampai. And well...I drink a bit of alcohol...Except BEER.



Four of us - Always went back CHS to help juniors together, and always went for politic talks together. Always crap lame things and do lame stuff. HEhee......Nice memory!=)





Finally, the 'Quan Jia Fu'.











Take Care, all.
=)

0 comments: