I see something big happening.
Some of you might not agree with me, and you all do not need to agree with me.
But, from all the blog posts and emails and some msn chats,
I sense something wrong!
And, it is really a big thing - to the PBC, and also the friendship.
Brother video-called me this evening.
He told me about what has happened recently.
Yes, everyone has own interpretation on every cases.
I would not say what he told me is absolutely correct.
But I knew my brother better than anyone,
From the conversation I sensed his disappointment, sadness and hopelessness.
And these, he would not simply showed it out to anyone, even family.
'我真的没有想到,我以为他们一直都是我的朋友,还帮我庆祝生日。。。'
A simple confession from my brother to me.
If there's nothing bad happen, I can swear that he won't ever talk to me like this.
Some true feelings of himself.
I don't know what are you guys first reaction after those incidents.
When people leaving one by one...
I feel sorry, I feel guilty, I feel sad.
For I can't be there to help to solve any hardships.
But from those blog posts and comments,
I saw '幸灾乐祸'...
Which really IRRITATED me!
Here, I'm not going to comment anything that happened after my leaving.
Since I'm not there to see what actually going on.
But before I came to UK, I went through almost everything with them.
Truly experienced by myself!
They might be not that good in handling some problems dealing with people(ren2 shi4).
It is simply because they are straighforward persons.
They might not be right all the time, but who is??
But at least,
I saw every efforts they put in.
I saw every sacrifices they give in.
Without ANY selfish purpose.
But what they get at last, despite all the scoldings and disagreements from the other oldboys.
Frankly speaking,
Once I read the blog, the only emotion I have is - anger!
What is this?!
When there is trouble, the first thing you guys do is Nothing,
Except the laughings, teasings and all the sarcastic comments.
What is this mannn??!!!
We have the right to enjoy our lives as what we doing now.
But when someone is there sacrificing this right for PBC, we have no right to laugh at them!!!
I seriously don't get it.
The sarcastic statements, comments and words, are just too much.
Don't you guys think that when you are selfishly enjoying your own sweet lives and teasing around or blaming around once you free, thats such a SILLY ACT?
Why not give some substantial solution instead of standing aside and 'haha's?
What you guys hope from them then? Leave or stay?
If you guys think the society will be better by their leaving,
Can you make sure that it REALLY will be better without any Oldboys inside to lead them?
or Can you guys find any better person to lead them?
If you guys think they shouldn't leave,
Can you guys stop all the negative comments on them, which directly/indirectly make them 'difficult to stand' in the society?
I sincerely beg you guys, those who are currently busy with their own sweet lives,
do not give any one-sided opinions when you are NOT seeing it by your ownselves.
It will not help, but worsen the situation.
You guys might not realised, but I can tell you, people caught by ISA because of their blogs.
And that's how big the power of Blogs!
What make it worse is it is not entirely Facts in the blog, but many wrong infos!
Which I'm not going to comment much about it.
But no matter whats the intention is,
those blog posts are really influencing and misleading every reader.
And hey, the readers are not just us, the Oldboys,
They also include the juniors, all the innocent ones!
Just imagine how would they think after reading those?
Will they still respect their currently leading oldboys now?
Unless the purpose you guys want is for them to lost their respect.
Which if this really true, I will seriously look down on you all.
Who is TL? Who is YC?
Who are them to lead the CHS debate team?
This is the worst question I ever heard!
From some friends who have been asked by some other friends.
Who are them?
They are not debators with many compliments and prizes.
They are just purely a debator, someone who love debating alot.
Even more than everyone, I can say.
So,
Stop insulting them.
Competition is near.
The juniors need leader.
If none of you, those who claim can lead better than them, able or willing to come back.
You have your freedom, but just STOP insulting and discouraging!
Supporting them will be the best way. Yes.
I am writing this.
Not to side anyone.
Just to hope you guys can stop all the War.
Learn to respect, instead of debating over some stupid issue!
Learn to support your friends, if you guys still treat them as one.
Learn - not to boasting around and spreading some uncertified rumours!
For the sake of PBC, and also the friendship we once proud of.
Some of you might not agree with me, and you all do not need to agree with me.
But, from all the blog posts and emails and some msn chats,
I sense something wrong!
And, it is really a big thing - to the PBC, and also the friendship.
Brother video-called me this evening.
He told me about what has happened recently.
Yes, everyone has own interpretation on every cases.
I would not say what he told me is absolutely correct.
But I knew my brother better than anyone,
From the conversation I sensed his disappointment, sadness and hopelessness.
And these, he would not simply showed it out to anyone, even family.
'我真的没有想到,我以为他们一直都是我的朋友,还帮我庆祝生日。。。'
A simple confession from my brother to me.
If there's nothing bad happen, I can swear that he won't ever talk to me like this.
Some true feelings of himself.
I don't know what are you guys first reaction after those incidents.
When people leaving one by one...
I feel sorry, I feel guilty, I feel sad.
For I can't be there to help to solve any hardships.
But from those blog posts and comments,
I saw '幸灾乐祸'...
Which really IRRITATED me!
Here, I'm not going to comment anything that happened after my leaving.
Since I'm not there to see what actually going on.
But before I came to UK, I went through almost everything with them.
Truly experienced by myself!
They might be not that good in handling some problems dealing with people(ren2 shi4).
It is simply because they are straighforward persons.
They might not be right all the time, but who is??
But at least,
I saw every efforts they put in.
I saw every sacrifices they give in.
Without ANY selfish purpose.
But what they get at last, despite all the scoldings and disagreements from the other oldboys.
Frankly speaking,
Once I read the blog, the only emotion I have is - anger!
What is this?!
When there is trouble, the first thing you guys do is Nothing,
Except the laughings, teasings and all the sarcastic comments.
What is this mannn??!!!
We have the right to enjoy our lives as what we doing now.
But when someone is there sacrificing this right for PBC, we have no right to laugh at them!!!
I seriously don't get it.
The sarcastic statements, comments and words, are just too much.
Don't you guys think that when you are selfishly enjoying your own sweet lives and teasing around or blaming around once you free, thats such a SILLY ACT?
Why not give some substantial solution instead of standing aside and 'haha's?
What you guys hope from them then? Leave or stay?
If you guys think the society will be better by their leaving,
Can you make sure that it REALLY will be better without any Oldboys inside to lead them?
or Can you guys find any better person to lead them?
If you guys think they shouldn't leave,
Can you guys stop all the negative comments on them, which directly/indirectly make them 'difficult to stand' in the society?
I sincerely beg you guys, those who are currently busy with their own sweet lives,
do not give any one-sided opinions when you are NOT seeing it by your ownselves.
It will not help, but worsen the situation.
You guys might not realised, but I can tell you, people caught by ISA because of their blogs.
And that's how big the power of Blogs!
What make it worse is it is not entirely Facts in the blog, but many wrong infos!
Which I'm not going to comment much about it.
But no matter whats the intention is,
those blog posts are really influencing and misleading every reader.
And hey, the readers are not just us, the Oldboys,
They also include the juniors, all the innocent ones!
Just imagine how would they think after reading those?
Will they still respect their currently leading oldboys now?
Unless the purpose you guys want is for them to lost their respect.
Which if this really true, I will seriously look down on you all.
Who is TL? Who is YC?
Who are them to lead the CHS debate team?
This is the worst question I ever heard!
From some friends who have been asked by some other friends.
Who are them?
They are not debators with many compliments and prizes.
They are just purely a debator, someone who love debating alot.
Even more than everyone, I can say.
So,
Stop insulting them.
Competition is near.
The juniors need leader.
If none of you, those who claim can lead better than them, able or willing to come back.
You have your freedom, but just STOP insulting and discouraging!
Supporting them will be the best way. Yes.
I am writing this.
Not to side anyone.
Just to hope you guys can stop all the War.
Learn to respect, instead of debating over some stupid issue!
Learn to support your friends, if you guys still treat them as one.
Learn - not to boasting around and spreading some uncertified rumours!
For the sake of PBC, and also the friendship we once proud of.
Lastly.
Words to them, those who facing the attacks all these days:
No matter what, I will not give up you as my true friend / brother.
And this, remains forever!
To all the debators who will be having competition recently,
ALL THE BEST!
Best regard from me.
Sign off at 4.43am.
0 comments:
Post a Comment