So should I " thanks" to Tick Loong for tagging me? HAha...
1. At what age do you wish to be married?
Err... 26 - 28 ... =)
2. Study hard or play hard?
Both. Play hard as life's short. Study hard so that your future can be guaranteed.
3. Who is the person u trust the most?
Family. Only them 100% wont bluff me, cuz no motive to. =p
4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
Depends. In front of family and close friends, I'm confident. In front of others, or studies, or even love, I'm not confident.
5. If you have a dream come true, what would it be?
Hope that every dreams of mine will come true. This is a dream also right? =p
6. What is your ideal friend?
Wont be boring to be with whenever we are together.
7. What is your goal this year?
Be happy.
Be smart.
8. Do you believe in eternity love?
I believed. But after seeing quite many friends break up, I start to doubt on it.
9. If you have all the time and money in the world, what would you do?
Wahh... if I have all the time and money in the world, "what would you do" wont be a question anymore. Cuz I can do anything I want!
10. When will you feel sad?
When someone hurts me lor.... or when I meet something saddening.
11. Balloons or Candy?
Candy! Lolipop especially =) There's a memory of friendship =)
12. What feelings you hate the most?
Emo and lonely. Don't think anyone hate happy feelings right?
13. What is your childhood ambition?
Teacher! Lol...but after 6 years of primary, I felt that being a teacher actually quite boring=p
14. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Ahaha...Ermm..I believe some can love at first sight but some don't. Lol, fei hua.
15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Family and friends. If I lost any of these, I wont be who I am now.
16. What is the most meaningful word?
Appreciate.
17. People who are going to be hated by you?
Bad people. =S
18. Describe the person who tagged you in five words.
stupid ugly funny lame DADDY. Lolxxx
19. Do you deserve to be loved?
Haha...nope =P Cuz I'm quite demanding=p
20. Do you wish to have more than 24 hours per day?
No. I don't think it makes any difference to make the day longer. The less time we have, things we do will be more meaningful.
Instruction :Remove one question from the above and add in your personal question.Make it a total of 20 questions and tag 8 people.List them at the end of the post.Notify them at their cbox that they’ve been tagged.Whoever who does the tags will have blessing from all.
the victims:
Those who come accross this post. So yeah, you! Do it, okay? =)
Long time never tagged by people. Well, welcome to tag me...cuz it makes me has something to post up=P
Err... 26 - 28 ... =)
2. Study hard or play hard?
Both. Play hard as life's short. Study hard so that your future can be guaranteed.
3. Who is the person u trust the most?
Family. Only them 100% wont bluff me, cuz no motive to. =p
4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
Depends. In front of family and close friends, I'm confident. In front of others, or studies, or even love, I'm not confident.
5. If you have a dream come true, what would it be?
Hope that every dreams of mine will come true. This is a dream also right? =p
6. What is your ideal friend?
Wont be boring to be with whenever we are together.
7. What is your goal this year?
Be happy.
Be smart.
8. Do you believe in eternity love?
I believed. But after seeing quite many friends break up, I start to doubt on it.
9. If you have all the time and money in the world, what would you do?
Wahh... if I have all the time and money in the world, "what would you do" wont be a question anymore. Cuz I can do anything I want!
10. When will you feel sad?
When someone hurts me lor.... or when I meet something saddening.
11. Balloons or Candy?
Candy! Lolipop especially =) There's a memory of friendship =)
12. What feelings you hate the most?
Emo and lonely. Don't think anyone hate happy feelings right?
13. What is your childhood ambition?
Teacher! Lol...but after 6 years of primary, I felt that being a teacher actually quite boring=p
14. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Ahaha...Ermm..I believe some can love at first sight but some don't. Lol, fei hua.
15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Family and friends. If I lost any of these, I wont be who I am now.
16. What is the most meaningful word?
Appreciate.
17. People who are going to be hated by you?
Bad people. =S
18. Describe the person who tagged you in five words.
stupid ugly funny lame DADDY. Lolxxx
19. Do you deserve to be loved?
Haha...nope =P Cuz I'm quite demanding=p
20. Do you wish to have more than 24 hours per day?
No. I don't think it makes any difference to make the day longer. The less time we have, things we do will be more meaningful.
Instruction :Remove one question from the above and add in your personal question.Make it a total of 20 questions and tag 8 people.List them at the end of the post.Notify them at their cbox that they’ve been tagged.Whoever who does the tags will have blessing from all.
the victims:
Those who come accross this post. So yeah, you! Do it, okay? =)
Long time never tagged by people. Well, welcome to tag me...cuz it makes me has something to post up=P
0 comments:
Post a Comment