although it's not Mother's Day and she would not understand what I writing here =p
Last night.
Went to Starbucks in Kota Damansara.
While daddy was busy with his phone calls,
I decided to camwhore with mummy.
And her action really made me laughed like nobody was there=P
Just realised mummy can be soooooooo funny and cute =)
She actually did this pose:
Cuz we kept laughing there...
When I was laughing, Mummy asked,
" Nowadays you girls like to pose like that wan mar...not mehh?"
LOL...cannot tahan dy la...haha
I'm glad I have such a mummy la...
I felt guilty for talking to her in not really good manner yesterday morning,
cuz I was not in good mood.
But she was like nothing, never blame me or what.
Yet still cheered me up last night.
I'm proud to have such a great Mum...
hehe..
Thanks everything mum.
Love ya.
0 comments:
Post a Comment