There're some incidents actually happened around me recently.
3rd bro's ex-gf stuff, break ups among some of my friends...
All these actually let me think about this question:
When a couple are in love, they can promise each other the eternity.
But everything can change just in few months, few days or even few seconds.
So why promise something when something cannot be fulfilled?
When they are in love, they treated everything as "them" but not "yours and mine".
But after break up, every sacrifices they made, they want to claim it back.
Aren't the sacrifices made willingly? Then why claim back???
Huh?
I just don't understand,
Why something I believe to be beautiful and perfect,
It's actually so weak, so easy to be damaged?
I thought once you love someone, it will last really long.
Even when one day you break up with partner because the feeling is reducing,
You should still treat him or her nice, cuz he or she was the one once you truly in loved with.
So, what's love now?
Something which can be destroyed easily?
Or something which is everything in Utopia but is nothing in the real world?
Looking at things happen on my family or my friends,
I don't really have confident in the so called "LOVE" now.
Haha, but the world always works weirdly isn't it?
Still, many people talk bout love, dream bout love and go for it even they know it will hurt.
As for me,
Parents always ask me, " why still dun find pak tor o"
My answer will always be, " huh why so fast? pak tor many mah farn la"
Friends always ask me, " why still single lehhh"
My answer will always be, "single life better mar..less worries...haha"
But I think I have to change my answer to these questions now:
I am not strong enough to get any hurt by someone I really love.
I am easy to be sad, to get hurt, to think alot of stuff when someone treats me cold.
I am not a brave person, to accept promises to be broken, or to accept some cruel facts.
After seeing the risks of in love, I...don't dare to try. I just..yeah..don't dare.
Hah...guess I'll be single for a long time,
Till I meet someone who can really change me=P
Ahh...don't care la...
Love, is a complicated stuff la...=.=
Kay bout love, thats the end of it.
Now, back to myself.
3rd bro's ex-gf stuff, break ups among some of my friends...
All these actually let me think about this question:
What's Love?
When a couple are in love, they can promise each other the eternity.
But everything can change just in few months, few days or even few seconds.
So why promise something when something cannot be fulfilled?
When they are in love, they treated everything as "them" but not "yours and mine".
But after break up, every sacrifices they made, they want to claim it back.
Aren't the sacrifices made willingly? Then why claim back???
Huh?
I just don't understand,
Why something I believe to be beautiful and perfect,
It's actually so weak, so easy to be damaged?
I thought once you love someone, it will last really long.
Even when one day you break up with partner because the feeling is reducing,
You should still treat him or her nice, cuz he or she was the one once you truly in loved with.
So, what's love now?
Something which can be destroyed easily?
Or something which is everything in Utopia but is nothing in the real world?
Looking at things happen on my family or my friends,
I don't really have confident in the so called "LOVE" now.
Haha, but the world always works weirdly isn't it?
Still, many people talk bout love, dream bout love and go for it even they know it will hurt.
As for me,
Parents always ask me, " why still dun find pak tor o"
My answer will always be, " huh why so fast? pak tor many mah farn la"
Friends always ask me, " why still single lehhh"
My answer will always be, "single life better mar..less worries...haha"
But I think I have to change my answer to these questions now:
I am not strong enough to get any hurt by someone I really love.
I am easy to be sad, to get hurt, to think alot of stuff when someone treats me cold.
I am not a brave person, to accept promises to be broken, or to accept some cruel facts.
After seeing the risks of in love, I...don't dare to try. I just..yeah..don't dare.
Hah...guess I'll be single for a long time,
Till I meet someone who can really change me=P
Ahh...don't care la...
Love, is a complicated stuff la...=.=
Kay bout love, thats the end of it.
Now, back to myself.
Well, could someone just make me not so emo ar? =.=
I think nowadays I'm too free to emo dy.
Think of this, emo.
Think of that, emo again.
Maybe I'm just thinking too much.
Aikzz...
I should give myself some time to figure out something and make it clear.
Hrmmmm...
Sign off.
0 comments:
Post a Comment