Just a random photo post. =)








Left: Corey Chan - teammate for years. Not really handsome right? but duno why so many ppl crazy on him=P
Centre: Yu Ling - Sabah's debater... Leng Lui right???!!! =) Don't ask her number from me=p
Right: Ahhh...me lar..=)






Yin Wei!

He's the best speaker in debate competition. A very good competitor and friend, he is.
He's a genius... Got ASEAN scholarship to study in Spore, and also JPA scholarship for his 12A1's.
The most important thing is : He's the first guy I 'confessed' to~!!! =p Through Fish Leong's "yong qi"..with the witnesses of all the audiences during comp...hehe...reject or accept, I don't want to tell you=D











Went to watch this year's national debate competition.
I just realised that : Wow...time flies, I've already away from my debate life for 2 years.

And now, we all have grown up.=)




This was way back to the first year when I joined national debate competition. Felt so honoured and lucky for having a chance to be the same team with those very "geng" debaters..Learnt alot. =)
Spotted me?? =D







So I guess, different stages will have different life.
Now, I'm in a life of EXAM~!!!
Kay, back to study now. ^^

0 comments: