Those who know me well,
I always Emo during exams.
=.=

Decided to release my stress in a not-so-"violent“-way.
Bloggggg~!!!
=)

So yeah...
Just done Math 3.
I thought I could do well in this paper.
Surprisingly, it was so tough...
Aikzz...
Somemore forgot to check whether the answers are in 3 sig. figure or not.
Careless + Don't know how to do...
Can't imagine the result la! =X
Math was always my best and most confident subject.
If this also can't get A's..
I really can't imagine how's my other results.
=(

~~

In the past if this happened,
I would cry straightly to mummy.
Don't know why...
Recently I don't do so dy.
Even whenwant to cry
I would hide in my room and cry.
just don't want to let family knows.
Maybe like what some of them said,
girls when grow up dy tend to keep things for themselves.
so means I grow up dy?
haha.

~~


Bro wanted to play dota.
So I sat alone in starbucks for almost 1 hour.
Playing my ipod and drinking Frap.


Emo session :

Holding back the tears, I told myself not to cry.
Cuz..
dai gor lui dy...cannot simply cry.
and many ppl around la...cannot behave like baby.


Uhh... but I've done so terrible in my exam.
I'm worrying about my future.




Ipod was playing this song : 绝不 张韶涵

你可以说我做的完全不够
(但不要叫我现在放手)
你可以说我根本还不成熟
(但不要叫我现在就回头)
常常惶恐不懂自己在做什么
未来太远太难太久
但我决定去走
就算是失败等在世界的尽头
告诉我这就是结果
我会从世界尽头继续向前走
i'll never surrender, no
就算是失败等在生命的尽头
告诉我梦想会落空
我不会放弃眼前任何一秒钟
i'll never surrender ,
never the end.


I never interested in this song till TODAY.
Suit my mood, maybe.
I need motivation, which this song did help =)


Well,
My EQ isn't high enough.
I can't force myself not to be moody when I know I've done badly in exam.
But I will be fine.
Very soon.
^^

Ohh and,
* Thanksssss for those trying to cheer me up. *









Now just hope I can do well in the following exams,
And pray for exam over asap...
I need my Colourful life back.
=P
















Saw lots of couples when I was sitting alone in starbucks.
Suddenly feel like having someone beside me now.
Someone who I can lean on.
hrmmm......
A bit envy those who are in love dy.
=)

0 comments: