HAha...
I'm currently working in a law firm...
And have gone through 1 week!
It's already a record to me okay?
As I never even work before.
Working life is REALLY TIRING.
But FUN!
Undeniably, the lawyers are quite scary when they are serious.
But they are not like other lawyers out there who just order you to do something..
They explain to you how to do, why need to do, and alot of stuff, no matter how busy they are.
I'm lucky enough..
As 1 of the lawyer brought me along to court and police station that day..
Regarding a theft case.
I've learnt alot that I never ever get to learn it from the books.
^^
But, really tiring la....don't know can tahan how long=p
Saturday, another busy day.
I got another job - TUITION.
Lol....went to chs and taught my junior add maths...
Luckily I still remember how to do=p
After that, went to this place :
Will leave you with a suspense....=P
At night, had a lil argument with parents... =S
I don't feel like attending my neighbour's wedding...
Cuz I actually don't really know them marr...
Plus, what also never prepared, told me last minute wor...
Yorrr.....parents scolded me just because of that worr....make my mood so down la..
But part of it I got wrong also la...haha...
So at last, I just went into the room and sleep.
When I woke up, parents had already went out for the wedding =P
Anyway,
My dinner for that night:
never eat for so long dy..it's soooooooo nice....
Thanks to Jiang Han..haha..
Few days ago, he msged me and my bro telling us that he was in Kuantan and asked us whether want him to 'ta pao' Nasi Dagang...
I thought he was kidding...
But in the end he really 'ta pao' 10 + Nasi Dagang for me and my family...
LOL...
Thanks alot...the Nasi Dagang really came on time,
as I got nothing for my dinner since parents were out. =P
After that, me and my brother went to Mid Valley for movie - Hancock!
Stupid brother saw too many ppl queuing up, so he went to buy these tickets:
Just to show you that-
This is the seat, with blanket!
* Rental for blanket = RM5...=.= But no choice cuz too cold dy *
Well...the movie was Okay.
But quite weird right....to go to gold class cinema and somemore sit on couple seats, with brother.
It will sure be quite romantic if the person next to me is someone else.
LOL.
Okay, guess that's all I have to update.
Lesson of the week :
Keep yourself busy, and you won't feel that life's boring or meaningless. ^^
Enjoy life!
0 comments:
Post a Comment