I would like to introduce you a kopitiam
- HomeTown Hainan Coffee -

It's situated in Desa Petaling :
7-LG-1, Block A, Megan Salak Park,
Jalan 2/125E, Taman Desa Petaling, 57100 KL.
Well I know it's a bit far, but definitely a nice place to hang out.
Why?
Cuz the drinks there are nice, the food there are delicious, the environment there is also good.
Most importantly,
It's owned by my brother~
hehe... =p
Yeah, so everyday after my 9 - 6 work in the law firm...
I will straightly drive to the kopitiam there to help out.
Can imagine how busy am I? LOL.
So...whoever too miss me and want to find me, just go there =P
Okay, think I should sleep now, tomorrow is another busy day^^
Before I end my post, I would like to thanks to some of my friends who always bring friends there. Really appreciate it =)
And also, thanks to my 2 good friends - Corey and ZhenLin, for helping me promote the kopitiam in blogs...hahaha....
NIghts everyone.
Keep in touch =)
0 comments:
Post a Comment