okay la...first outing la...hahah
Went to Pavillion for the movie - Red Cliff !

The storyline was based on the true history happened during the Three Kingdoms period in China.
Omg, I'm so in love with Takeshi Kaneshiro (金城武) 's voice of speaking mandarin.
* I don't know how much his voice has been edited la though*
And, the colour, the kungfus, the role-playing, the songs and all the effects,
I got no complaints.
So overall, it was NICE~
But I don't understand...
Since the movie named "Red Cliff", why don't straightly start the movie from the Battle of Red Cliff, but start from the long histories before the battle...causing the movie split into 2 episodes =.=
Despite a bit weird by showing there "To Be Continued" at the last part,
It is still worth watching.... =)
BTW,
I LIKE Pavillion's GSC~!
The seat and the screen there better than Mid Valley's and One U's.
=)
Hrmm..
Basically the outing was quite good..
At least not boring as I thought=p
But something makes it imperfect...
You know what?
We forgot to take pictures~!!!!!!
LOL.
Anyway,
Thanks for accompanying me for this movie.
Don't forgot your promise to go out with me again after exam ya..
All the Best in your exam... =)
0 comments:
Post a Comment