Missed out lots of farewell, gatherings and some other activities.
But from now on,
I will try my best to attend, as long as you guys call me out =)
**************************************************************
Went to few birthday celebration anyway.
Ming Shiu's 21st Birthday~! =)
Yeat Chong's 22nd birthday~! =)
Jolene's 19th Birthday~! =)
***************************************************************
Despite birthdays,
Few of my friends leaving M'sia.
Attended Lydia's farewell.
She is in New Zealand now.
I knew her since primary....
Same class with her during primary school and was my very good friends.
But since secondary, we were not so close anymore.
Luckily there's PBC that make us still keeping in touch...
Hehe...
An all-rounded girl.
Smart, pretty, friendly...hardly find a negative point on her...
Hey if you ever read my blog, All the best there & don't ever forget me =)
Another girl who left - Yen Shian
She dumped me=(
Well, since she dumped me for her bright future...
I will forgive her and bless her. =P
Had a great chat with her and hp that day...
Where we have no secret keeping to each other...
Won't forget about it.
Managed to phone her right before she went into the plane...
Your voice made me almost cried you know~! ='(
To you, my very close friend - Lim Yen Shian:-
Remember the time when we were in the same class during secondary,
Eat together, walk together, work together....
Even hold hands together...
HAHAHAH
I really miss those days~
* This is the last picture I took with you...we never take any pict for soo long dy =.= *
She dumped me=(
Well, since she dumped me for her bright future...
I will forgive her and bless her. =P
Had a great chat with her and hp that day...
Where we have no secret keeping to each other...
Won't forget about it.
Managed to phone her right before she went into the plane...
Your voice made me almost cried you know~! ='(
To you, my very close friend - Lim Yen Shian:-
Remember the time when we were in the same class during secondary,
Eat together, walk together, work together....
Even hold hands together...
HAHAHAH
I really miss those days~
* This is the last picture I took with you...we never take any pict for soo long dy =.= *During college,
We were not seeing each other and talking to each other so often like last time.
But hey...once my best friend, forever will be my best friend. I don't care=p
Fly with my greatest wishes.
All the best to you, Yen Shian =)
We were not seeing each other and talking to each other so often like last time.
But hey...once my best friend, forever will be my best friend. I don't care=p
Fly with my greatest wishes.
All the best to you, Yen Shian =)
Now another person - Tan Zhen Lin
I must salute him...
When we are still struggling about our future...
He has been accepted by NUS,Singapore.
He's not a genius or a super bright student in my impression.
But life's just like that.
always give us / him a shock.
Anwyay, Congratulation, Tan Zhen Lin~!!!
I must salute him...
When we are still struggling about our future...
He has been accepted by NUS,Singapore.
He's not a genius or a super bright student in my impression.
But life's just like that.
always give us / him a shock.
Lol...
* I'm not zat-ing you, I really envy you wan....=) *Anwyay, Congratulation, Tan Zhen Lin~!!!
* The lame us - ZhenLin, YeeCheng, Me. *This guy...
I knew him for more than 6 years dy.
Friend, Teammate, Roommate, Senior, Coach, till Gua Ren Ying Siblings..
We been through alot....
The bond tied between us is too strong that nobody can ever break it, not even distance.
LOL.
Cry, Laugh, Rude, Complaints, Suffers.....We saw the true parts of each others.
We don't need to pretend in front of each other.
We just be ourselves.
To you Tan Zhen Lin@HandsomePig, Good luck & Enjoy your Life! =)
I knew him for more than 6 years dy.
Friend, Teammate, Roommate, Senior, Coach, till Gua Ren Ying Siblings..
We been through alot....
The bond tied between us is too strong that nobody can ever break it, not even distance.
LOL.
Cry, Laugh, Rude, Complaints, Suffers.....We saw the true parts of each others.
We don't need to pretend in front of each other.
We just be ourselves.
To you Tan Zhen Lin@HandsomePig, Good luck & Enjoy your Life! =)
Birthday, Farewell, Outings....
Sometimes, I will think how will all of us be after 10 years.
Hahaha...
Really can't imagine it....
0 comments:
Post a Comment