We used to be good friends.
Okay, maybe 'good' is not a precise word.
But though we just knew each other for 4months+,
I feel comfortable sharing things with you.
And I once felt warmth in this freaking cold and strange country.
Simply because, you were just like a brother to me.
Taking care of me, bringing me around and always there to lend me a hand.
But now...
I wonder what has happened.
We are ignoring each other now.
And that's really bothering me.
I tried to approach you.
But what I get was just some cold replies, or no reply.
I feel the difference. The way you treat me, last time and now.
I know something is just not right.
But I don't know what!
It's not that I want you to do anything to entertain or make me happy.
But the feeling of being treated as a transparent person, it's just H-u-r-t.
Have I done anything wrong?
Have I said something that annoyed you?
...
A lot of question marks in my mind.
But I am not daring enough to ask you.
How I wish you can read my mind, and then tell me what happened.
I just need a reason.
I might be a nobody to you.
Our friendship might be nothing valuable to you.
But I care.
Even you decided to treat me coldly,
Please, at least tell me why. Let me know?
Haha.
Friends....
Come and go......
Friendship...
What is it all about actually?
I have already lost a good friend (I thought you were).
I guess, I'm losing a friend (If we still are now)...slowly.
泡沫
2 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment