Living with a mask ain't easy.
Smile, when you are sad.
Smile, when you are angry.
Smile, when you are emo.
Smile, when you don't feel like smiling.
Sometimes, life's just tough.
Yet there's no other way but put on the smile, and go through it.
How I wish at times, I can ever take off the FAKE mask,
And just show ppl how I feel every seconds.
But the reality just doesn't allow you to do so.
Because, what you lose will outweigh what you get if you do so.
I will still remain silent like what I always do.
I will not debate or argue with people even when I find offended.
Because that's my principle: Not to debate with people who doesn't know how to debate.
I will still live life with the smile on my face.
Will try to make it as natural as it can be.
Living with a mask ain't easy.
But I've no choice.
泡沫
2 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment