Had a super nice sleep, till 11++am.
Went to Varsity for lunch with Korine.
Fish & Chip with a basket of curly fries.
Unhealthy and so fattening, haha but who cares.
:p
Went to library after that.
Tried to study but soon fall asleep...
Moved down to the colourful couch place, but it doesn't really help.
Ahh...today just no mood to study! =S
Decided to listen to my Ipod while seeing people walking in and out.
Till my Ipod ran out off battery, I went back to my room.
Felt so sien....
Just no mood to do any and everything.
Mum called at the perfect time.
Nice chatting with her!
Felt so much better after the chat,despite the expensive cost=D
How I wish she could accompany me the whole night... =/
The night is still young.
How am I going to spend my whole night??
Study?? no mood larh!
Aih...SiEn!
If later snow, I swear I will run out and play.
But the weather forecast is disappointing me.
=/
Well..
This is just a random update of my day.
Nothing interesting huh.
Feel like lying on the bed and think nothing now.
******
Anyway,
Feel sweet when someone told me I'm still the lil princess in his/her heart.
Say me childish..
But at least I know, no matter how I am not alone.
I got you, my dear friend.
=)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
haha..reading week is study week?exam coming soon..?add oil o..all the best and good luck =)
exam not so soon la...haha
THanks anyway :)
Post a Comment