Was sad for something just now...
It's something to do about my studies.
But I'm fine now...Thanks to my beloved friends!


Cheng Chun - My junior =) Thanks for being the first who care bout me in msn.

ξ/~čĦ3ņĜ*CĤuŊ™~\: don b sad.....
ξ/~čĦ3ņĜ*CĤuŊ™~\: cheer up..
ξ/~čĦ3ņĜ*CĤuŊ™~\: hehe
~ K y T ` 16 [: hah
~ K y T ` 16 [: i din expect u r the first who care bout me here
~ K y T ` 16 [: thanksss alotz
ξ/~čĦ3ņĜ*CĤuŊ™~\: haha...1st one...?
ξ/~čĦ3ņĜ*CĤuŊ™~\: whee..
ξ/~čĦ3ņĜ*CĤuŊ™~\: so...double suprise.. must cheer up..
ξ/~čĦ3ņĜ*CĤuŊ™~\: keke


Kok Wei - Tha lame guy. I was touched, Thank you =)

kok wei - : lame girl suppose to b lame so that everyone will laugh and b happy of your lameness
kok wei -: but now lame girl's sad... the whole world will b sad with u ler
kok wei - : especially this lame guy here who admires your lameness now witness your sadness... kind of surprize lo
kok wei - : so can u do me a favour pls? at least let me help u abit
kok wei - : altho i zhak u everyday... but doesn't mean i dont care bout u
kok wei - : really very curious what on earth can make u sad

And this, I almost tear dropped...Lol....For not being lame at the very first time. xP

kok wei - : kk dont wanna tell me nvm
kok wei - : but at least find someone to tell it to
kok wei - : u'll feel better
kok wei - : if u think telling me will make me zhak u nx time cos of 2day... i promise u i wont



Zhuo Shi - My senior. Another lame fella...haha thanks for your lame jokes =.=

Josh - :*turn into clown costume*
Josh - :*juggling bottles*
Josh- :ARH
Josh - :*missed a bottle*
Josh - :*bottle droped on yittze's head*
Josh - :*she seems to be fainted*
~ K y T ` 16 [: LOL....thats...suppperrrrrrr lame ok
Josh - says: owh
Josh - says: ure fine??
~ K y T ` 16 [: not fine la
Josh - says: ....
~ K y T ` 16 [: says: the bottle hit my head wor


Terence Chong - The nice guy. Thanks for all those encouraging words whenever I'm down. =)

ṱέṞэ‏≤: dont be sadd...eVerything will be FINEE yeaa !

ṱέṞэ‏≤: must be strong and have faith no matter what..heh

ṱέṞэ‏≤: see like your nephew


ṱέṞэ‏≤: smile and laugh till so happy and cutee

ṱέṞэ‏≤: the 18 yr old yit tze should be the same too

~ K y T ` 16 [: Haha but i'm not yet 18

ṱέṞэ‏≤:yess.im aware of that..haha..ok..then, the 17yr 6 months 27 days yit tze can be as happy and joyful

ṱέṞэ‏≤: anyway..are u okaY ?exam stress or what ? i can be a good listener if u want..hehe

~ K y T ` 16 [: I will be fine don’t worry =)





And few more....


Yeat Chong - My senior. Another lame guy who will be serious and really good in tam-ing ppl whenever I'm down..haha...Thk you. ^^


Sin Kuan - My ye ye....though he doesn't really done his job ..but I'll forgive him since he's already old=p


Kim Hong - My good friend....sorry I don't have the chat history...heh...=P Thanksss.



All other who care about me..Thanks.


Conclusion : I didn't know personal message in msn will be so "Effective"...haha

=)


0 comments: