I suddenly realised that...
I've lost contact with most of my friends during secondary and primary.
I've ignored few of my friends when they tried to contact me.
Most of my time seems to be spent with my PBC's friends...
Well, it was fun spending with them...
In fact, I would never have such an interesting life without them.
~Thankxz~
But I know...
I missed many of the fun time too by ignoring my other friends...
Many gatherings, celebrations and hang-outs organised by them,
I've rejected.
Even in msn, when most of them nudged me or msged me...
I seldom replied..
Sorry guys....But I was really busy at that time I guess =.=
I wish I've enough time to finish all my stuff & keep in touch with everyone.
Many of my primary friends don't remember me now I guess..
Some of my high school friends don't really bother how am I now I guess..
Even my best friends during primary and high school...
I guess they have their best friends now, and never treat me as best friends already.
Yeah, we are all busy with our life.
The different life from which we spent together last time.
I still remember,
That everytime before graduate,
What we wrote in each other books would surely be:
Friendship Forever, Keep in Touch.
I will never forget,
That the tears we dropped before separation,
And the promise we made to each other,
That we will surely keep in touch and not forgetting each other.
But what we wrote, what we promised, what we thought,
Seems to be very different now.
I do not mean to break my promise and go against what I wrote,
I know they don't, too.
But things just do not go as we wish sometime.
Time change, people change.
Guess this is what we called - L i f e !
泡沫
2 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment