-Tagged by Corey Chan-
First name: Yit Tze
Nickname : Er..I got what nickname o...hrmm=p
What do people normally mistake your name as : Easy =.=
Birthday : 16-10-1990 ( Who dare to forget huh )
Birthplace : Kuantan, Pahang.
Time of Birth : 4 something in the afternoon
Single or taken : Single larr...
Zodiac sign : Libra.
[Your Appearance]
How tall are you : not less than 158 cm
Wish you were taller : Of course.
Eye colour : You see la...I not sure...black maybe=p
Eye colour you want : Like now...I'm happy with this colour=)
Natural hair colour : brown black
Current hair colour : Never change before.
Short or long hair : Long.
Ever dye your hair a bizarre color : Nope.
Last time you did something dramatic with your hair : Curl my hair once during bro wedding =)
Glasses or contacts : Glasses!
Do you wear make-up : Nope.
Ever had hair extensions : Nope.
Paint your nails : Yeap.
[In the opposite gender]
What color eyes : Either black or brown.
What color hair : Natural colour.
Shy or Outgoing : Shy and Outgoing...lol.
Looks or personality : The look must be my type wan la..( some of them will know=p) Personality must be good lar duhh..
Serious or Fun : Serious and Fun.
Older or Younger than you : Older. Must.
[This or that]
Flowers or Chocolate :Chocolate
Relationship or One night stand : Relationship.
School or work : Holiday=p
Love or money: I want both.
Movie or music : I like both too.
Country or city : Country for living. City for earning.
Sunny or rainy days : Rainy.
Friend or family : Family, then Friends. =)
[Have you ever]
Lied : Yahh...hehe=p
Stole something : Nope, I'm good girl!=p
Hurt someone close to you : Haha...seems Always.
Broke someone’s heart : Erm...don't know o=p
Had your heart broken: Still stay inside my body nicely.haha
Wondered what was wrong with you : Ya sometimes.
Wish you were a prince/princess : See my blog and you'll know=p
Liked someone who was taken : Don't know is that like, don't know is he taken. LOL=p
Shaved your head : No.
Used chopsticks : Of cuz.
Sang in the mirror to yourself : Lol...a bit stupid but yeah.
[Favorites]
Flowers : Err..as long as with nice colour=)
Candy : Lollipop~!!! =D
Song : Chinese songs...a lot lerr...
Color : PINK.
Movie : Many.
I tag :
Anyone.
Everyone.
=)
First name: Yit Tze
Nickname : Er..I got what nickname o...hrmm=p
What do people normally mistake your name as : Easy =.=
Birthday : 16-10-1990 ( Who dare to forget huh )
Birthplace : Kuantan, Pahang.
Time of Birth : 4 something in the afternoon
Single or taken : Single larr...
Zodiac sign : Libra.
[Your Appearance]
How tall are you : not less than 158 cm
Wish you were taller : Of course.
Eye colour : You see la...I not sure...black maybe=p
Eye colour you want : Like now...I'm happy with this colour=)
Natural hair colour : brown black
Current hair colour : Never change before.
Short or long hair : Long.
Ever dye your hair a bizarre color : Nope.
Last time you did something dramatic with your hair : Curl my hair once during bro wedding =)
Glasses or contacts : Glasses!
Do you wear make-up : Nope.
Ever had hair extensions : Nope.
Paint your nails : Yeap.
[In the opposite gender]
What color eyes : Either black or brown.
What color hair : Natural colour.
Shy or Outgoing : Shy and Outgoing...lol.
Looks or personality : The look must be my type wan la..( some of them will know=p) Personality must be good lar duhh..
Serious or Fun : Serious and Fun.
Older or Younger than you : Older. Must.
[This or that]
Flowers or Chocolate :Chocolate
Relationship or One night stand : Relationship.
School or work : Holiday=p
Love or money: I want both.
Movie or music : I like both too.
Country or city : Country for living. City for earning.
Sunny or rainy days : Rainy.
Friend or family : Family, then Friends. =)
[Have you ever]
Lied : Yahh...hehe=p
Stole something : Nope, I'm good girl!=p
Hurt someone close to you : Haha...seems Always.
Broke someone’s heart : Erm...don't know o=p
Had your heart broken: Still stay inside my body nicely.haha
Wondered what was wrong with you : Ya sometimes.
Wish you were a prince/princess : See my blog and you'll know=p
Liked someone who was taken : Don't know is that like, don't know is he taken. LOL=p
Shaved your head : No.
Used chopsticks : Of cuz.
Sang in the mirror to yourself : Lol...a bit stupid but yeah.
[Favorites]
Flowers : Err..as long as with nice colour=)
Candy : Lollipop~!!! =D
Song : Chinese songs...a lot lerr...
Color : PINK.
Movie : Many.
I tag :
Anyone.
Everyone.
=)
0 comments:
Post a Comment