UPSR - 7 Subjects
PMR - 8 Subjects
SPM - 13Subjects
After gone through so many heavy examinations,
I was so excited to enter the College life which I thought would be a "relax life".

However,
Life is never easier,
Few more weeks ( Prob 2 weeks) later,
I'll sit for AS exam,
which is the hardest exam I have in my life so far.

Econs
Math
Law
Socio
Thinking Skills

There's only 5 Subjects
And these subjects seems easy..
But it is NOT~!!!

I'm worrying....
What if I can't score well for this exam?
I mean score very well??
I know it is not the end of the world...
But....
Having poor grades will definitely affect my future.


Among all the subjects,
Socio is the worst.
I regret choosing this subject.
It might be the subject's problem,
or the teacher's problem.
or my problem.
But I just cant conform with it...
No matter how hard I've tried,
The result I get will never be satisfying.
No one is able to help me...
I feel so helpless..
...........
But welll.......
I choose this road myself...
I can't blame on anyone.
What I can do is.....Stay strong and go on.
Though some might think that I'm a bit stupid
for not dropping it...
But,
I can't, and I won't give up so easily..








I need strength....
I seriously need it.

0 comments: