Starbucks - My 2nd home!!!! Hahaha....=P

I always go to Starbucks. Suppose to study but always distracted by the people out there and end up by observing what they doing. =D It is fun to see the way people live their life, the way they walk, the way they talk, and the way they react to some stimuli.

Today, as usual, I went to Starbucks with brother to study. While resting, a couple inside a car attracted me. It was not a happy incident though. They quarreled, I supposed. The guy hit the girl and the girl tried to open the door, but the guy did not let her out. I thought I was the only one who so "8" to see, but later I realised many people who passed by there actually looked at them too. But they still continued to quarrel. After the girl attempted to open the door again, the guy speeded the car away. What happened next? I wonder.

Soon later, another car stopped there. A couple were inside again. But this time the incident was totally different. They hugged and kissed each other like nobody outside there. Though it was a bit "yuckkzzz" for doing it in a place where public could see it clearly, but compared to the previous couple, they were sweet and lovely =)

Aren't couple should be like this? Aren't couple should tolerate each other? Aren't couple should not hurt each other? No matter what happen, no matter who wrong. I hate guy who hits and hurts girl, that's soooo not GENTLEMAN, especially when he is your boyfriend, the one you rely on.

HAHAH....even quarrel, don't fight larrrhhh~! Don't be so violent@! The world is messy enough, don't exacerbate it. PEACE, everyone! ^^

Okay back to study =p

0 comments: