Birthday Post - Happy Version




I'm officially 17 now!!!
=)

Well...though this is the first birthday I have without any birthday cake,
But i'm still enjoying it, except for.......something made me abit emo=p

Anyway, Thankz for allllll the friends who wished me ~
- Through phone,sms,msn,friendster,facebook,blog,msn nick -
Some really surprised me as I don't expect them for remembering my birthday.
THANK YOU~!!!! ^^

And special thanks for those who gave me presents ~

Parents - Titus Watch
*My fav watch brand*

Eldest bro and sis-in-law - Perfume and bookmark
*Weird combination..haha*

Second bro and sis-in-law - some Roxy stuff
*My sis-in-law said it is out of stock..means I will only get it tomorrow or later than tomorrow...*

Cousin sister - Mashimaro
*My FAVourite cartoooooon =) *


Zheng Wei and Jian Hao- necklace
*What a "sincere" present..lol*

Yee En - What's this call? see the pict.
*Really surprise that you bought me a present=p*

Khai Rong - Lol I still duno wuts it...
*Will only get it when I see him next time....*


Oh, and Thankz to Terence for playing me 2 nice songs...=)



Yeapp, the presents are nice =)



I really appreciate them.
Love you guysssss lotzzzz^^
= Hugssss =
^^

-That's all for the day-





Take care.

0 comments: