Today class off at 12pm...haha...played pool with Jing Xuan after having lunch with him...Then, went to Mid Valley with friends by Khai Rong's car. His driving skill really terror, I don't dare to sit in front d next time..lol xP

Ok, so we, Tuan Wern, Khai Rong, Keat Hong, Han Xian, Kok Jet, Eugene, Bridget and me, had lunch in Nando's. Here's some photos when we were in Nando's :

Kh*pretending hardworking* & Kr


Jet, Bridget, Eugene =)


Tuan Wern ^^


Han Xian ^^



HAha...I'm getting fatter man!!! Had taken 2 lunch in 2 hours time..lol =P So must exercise d..haha...We went for bowling after that...My brother joined us too =) The blur Han Xian and Kok Jet saw a notice in the bowling centre and were so excited, told us that we just have to pay RM10 for 3 games and RM11 for 5 games..WAHH SO CHEAP???Then we were about to pay money...only realised that that price is for BLIND bowlers wan..swt larh...haha..Btw, we played 2 games there, 7 people using 2 lanes.

1st game - I'm the highest in my lane! Total scores => 88 *nice number*^^

2nd game - I'm the lowest!!! =( only get 45...

After bowling, we went for pool, and I played pool AGAIN..haha...I don't really like the pool place there lar by the way, it's smoky there.....

I went back home at about 6.30pm....My brother drove me back..His driving skill...hrmm...not bad lar... ^_^ Then when I reached home I was SO tired, slept from 8 till 10...Thats why I cant sleep now(It's 1.30am now)!!! Someone please give me sleeping pills..I have to wake up early tomorrow lerr..!! >.<>

p/s: To Tuan Wern and Keat Hong, going NS this sunday huh..good luck ya =)

0 comments: