So...at last...SPM result have been announced....And I'm glad that I start this blog with a good news, which is I get 13A's for my SPM result! =) Seriously I was super nervous before the result came out. i had nightmares for 2 days d...all was about i get super poor result, like last night I dreamt that i get F9 (I dont think got this grade wan...lolx) for my english and I think only 1 A for my result....DAMN SCARY larhh...

Today when I reached school, saw lots of friends there, and make me more nervous...Ok don't care, just sit down and chat with my brother....but then he was as nervous as me...swt...make me more nervous only...so, we decided to walk around. Then we went into the hall...I keep on find my friends to chat with, trying to reduce my worries. But it seems no use, coz I felt faint as more and more people came around me. So I just walked out and ..haha...found back my brother =p

Soo at last teacher went into the hall...I was the second wan who took my result. My hand was shaking when I signed (b4 I get the result of cuz)..Then the teacher gave me my result ( Omg I forgot which teacher gave me my result d, really too scared d) ...Haha..when I saw my result I really felt so relief...Luckily My dream DIN'T come true ! Haha...

But I think my parents will be even prouder than me, cos me and my brother, which is their son and daughter get 13A each...Means 26A's!!! =)

Well, heard a quite meaningful chinese maxims -- 得意时淡然,失意时坦然; 路漫漫,其行远兮! Afterall, life still goes on... Heh...that's all for SPM lar..oh btw, congratz for those who get good results too =) There's lots of challenges in front waiting for us to solve it..so JIA YOU!! Really hope that I can do well in my A-level Programme..Thats all for now, have a nice day everyone. ^^

0 comments: