Yay...Have my first Ipod today! =) Well I know I'm a bit outdated...cos most of the people had ipod long time ago but I only have it now...haha...anywayz, nvm for me...I'm still happy with it...hehe..So happy!! ^^ Oh ya, thankx to James, my second brother, cuz he paid for it =P Oh well, he promised to buy a present for me below 1k...but this ipod costs more than 1k..hahha....and yet he still bought it...so nice of him =P I think he really can broke d, bought 2 ipod somemore, 1 for me and 1 for my brother =) Well, mine is white colour wan and my brother is black colour wan...too bad don't have pink colour wan =P

So, this is my new Ipod..hehe....Nice anot ?? ^.^

~ Apple Ipod

~ 80GB

~ Can upload up to 20, 000 songs / 25,000 photos / 100 hours of video.

Hehe,...I lurv my ipod, =) Thankx to my brother again, Muackxxx <3

0 comments: