Well, this year is really scary. I mean the weather. Yes the weather is freaking. Keep snowing like nobdy business. The frequency is really out of my expectation. This is what I saw from my window:
But I hate walking on the snow. It is so slippery!! Luckily I did not need to chase the bus today, otherwise I sure fall. What is worse is when the snow/water/ice get into your boots, and your feet are freezing, you actually can do nothing but keep walking and let more snow/water/ice to freeze your feet.
Despite having this love-hate-relationship with the snowy snow, I've bought a new phone today!! Finally.
Eh I've been loyal enough okay. I've been using the Sony Ericsson K810i for three years or more, I guess seldom have people hit this record nowadays. Well, bye-bye to the old baby...now here comes my new baby:
LG New Chocolate BL20
Paid £140 for the phone, with the O2 simplicity Pay & Go plan (simcard only). So £20 per months for 700 minutes and 700 messages and unlimited internet. I like the fact that I am not bound by any contract since the phone is already exclusively mine. So I can actually terminate the plan anytime I want. And it is an unlocked phone, which means I can use even back in Msia. =)
So yeah, this is my new baby. Please treat me good, will you? haha
Anyway I am sleepy now. Jet-lag again aihhh....Either continue my assignment or bang myself into my bed. Bye.
1 comments:
Post a Comment