I'm totally cool with it!
=== ...===
Constitutional test is finally over. Have been nerd-ing for a week plus. When I say "nerd-ing" I seriously mean it. Have you ever try to like really indulge in the book till the night time fall without you noticing, till the dinner time passed without noticing you were hungry. Gosh I've experienced it these few weeks. Stayed in Costa or library forom day time till night time, facing my laptop and the books. And surprisingly, I am quite loving such kind of life style. Even after the exam.
So, call me nerd. I'm totally cool with it. Heee!
Of course, need to relax also. I am giving myself a total holiday for this weekend. Will do nothing but just go shopping and watch series all days for at least these two days. Nerd,though wont be as nerd as the days before test, life style will be resumed next week.
:)
泡沫
2 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment