I thought I can adapt to a new place well. I guess I've been too over-confident. After a year in UK, I'm regret to say that I still not used to the life here. I've tried to enjoy the life here, but failed. I feel so insignificant sometimes, till I don't think anyone will give a damneven if I suddenly disappear one day.

Maybe I've been pampered for too long before this. Was a princess since born, loved by parents and brothers. Even the friends in Malaysia, I know they cared about me alot. I can feel the warmth and joy whenever being with them. And I know I can turn to them whenever I need someone. Here, everyone seems to enjoy their lives so much, and I'm the only left out. What I can feel is only the cold weather with the strong wind...

Guess I will never learn how to be independent, how not to cry, how to be strong. I know I'm such a lousy girl. I've nothing good, I've nothing for myself to be proud of and stand confidently. I'm nobody. At least I know I'm nobody here.

After crapping so much, I know I still need to hang in there, for another 2 years in a place I refuse to call it a h-o-m-e.

Bear with my emoish mood, ppl.

Sign off.

2 comments:

meishan said...

Give it another year =) It takes time for someone to settle completely (emotionally) in a completely different culture.

Keep holding on =)

WhyTea said...

thankssss dear :)