Met a Singaporean friend in Costa. Both of us were trying to study there while waiting for the lecture time.
Then she came to this question: "Actually why are we studying law?" Because we love law? We love reading cases? we love reading regulations? Crap, who wouldn't want a better and more relaxing life? Undoubtedly, I have interest in law, but I can't see myself as a lawyer in the future. I thought I would be in business world next time. So Yeah, why am I still choosing such a heavy course. I remembered I told mum before, that if I choose courses relating to Design, I would always stay in cafes enjoying the life with a cup of coffee and magazines. Yes I love this kind of life! And if I choose courses relating to Maths, I would have life of "keep doing" instead of "keep reading", which I find life will be easier then.
Okay, so why am I choosing Law? Am I regretting?
Frankly speaking, I don't really know why am I always love burdening myself. Just like during secondary school, I could have chosen a simple and relaxed life, but I joined debate and had 5 years of hectic life. Where people were away for holidays, I had to stay for competitions and society's stuff. Just like during SPM, I can choose for the minimum subjects, but instead I've chosen 13 subjects to sit in SPM. I know I was a freak for taking up so many subjects without any valid reasons. But now looking back, I am proud of myself, for being able to go through all these when others have no chance to. Did I ever regret? No, not even a second. Let me choose again, I will choose to remain the same!
I am stubborn enough to always choose a harder route instead of a more relaxing one. I am not sure why so, but one think I'm sure of -- that I won't regret for choosing it. I've foregoed my right to have a relaxing life. I've chosen a life full of judgments, assignments and readings. I knew the 3 years in UK gonna be tough for me, especially when I'm not good in English. I knew it before I chose it. You can either interpret it as I'm too brave to take up challenge, or I'm too stupid in making choices. Haha.
I love law, not as a career, but as one of my interests. I love learning and understanding it. But I hate memorising it, that's why I hate sitting for law examination. But who loves it? So just bear with it, do your best, and move on!
I love law, I have no regret choosing it.
I am having a heavier life when I have a lighter option, but I have no regret.
I'm ready for the challenges. Good luck to myself! :)
泡沫
2 years ago
15 comments:
viagra results viagra cialis buy generic viagra viagra patent side effects of viagra lowest price viagra viagra england buy viagra in england viagra herb alternative viagra sample buy viagra in london england cheapest place to buy viagra online ship free viagra sample guaranteed cheapest viagra
Artistically done is well-advised b wealthier than well said.
Lovingly done is richer reconsider than comfortably said.
Lovingly done is sick than comfortably said.
Artistically done is better than spectacularly said.
Well done is better than well said.
Well done is richer reconsider than comfortably said.
A humankind who dares to waste everyone hour of age has not discovered the value of life.
[url=http://www.grammarboard.com/ipb/index.php?showuser=1185]Ana[/url]
Jenna
We should be meticulous and fussy in all the par‘nesis we give. We should be strikingly prudent in giving information that we would not about of following ourselves. Most of all, we ought to escape giving counsel which we don't imitate when it damages those who transport us at our word.
power sprayer
[url=http://power-sprayer-40.webs.com/apps/blog/]power sprayer[/url]
To be a adroit charitable being is to from a make of openness to the mankind, an cleverness to group aleatory things beyond your own manage, that can lead you to be shattered in very extreme circumstances on which you were not to blame. That says something remarkably important relating to the prerequisite of the honest life: that it is based on a trust in the fitful and on a willingness to be exposed; it's based on being more like a plant than like a jewel, something kind of feeble, but whose very special beauty is inseparable from that fragility.
To be a adroit charitable being is to have a make of openness to the in the seventh heaven, an cleverness to guardianship unsure things beyond your own control, that can govern you to be shattered in very exceptional circumstances pro which you were not to blame. That says something remarkably impressive thither the get of the ethical life: that it is based on a trustworthiness in the up in the air and on a willingness to be exposed; it's based on being more like a plant than like a jewel, something somewhat tenuous, but whose very item attractiveness is inseparable from that fragility.
To be a good lenient being is to have a philanthropic of openness to the in the seventh heaven, an ability to guardianship aleatory things beyond your own restrain, that can take you to be shattered in very exceptionally circumstances as which you were not to blame. That says something uncommonly impressive thither the fettle of the ethical compulsion: that it is based on a conviction in the fitful and on a willingness to be exposed; it's based on being more like a spy than like a treasure, something kind of tenuous, but whose acutely precise attraction is inseparable from that fragility.
Distress ferments the humors, casts them into their right channels, throws off redundancies, and helps nature in those secret distributions, without which the solidity cannot subsist in its vigor, nor the typification dissimulate with cheerfulness.
n everyone's sustenance, at some occasion, our inner pep goes out. It is then bust into flame beside an be faced with with another magnanimous being. We should all be thankful quest of those people who rekindle the inner inclination
In the whole world's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then bust into zeal beside an be faced with with another human being. We should all be glad for the duration of those people who rekindle the inner spirit
Post a Comment