I've just spent an hour on Youtube, and 2 hours on blogsssss.
Wow.
How can I be so relaxing when exam is just 2 days away?
Or I should say,
I am physically relax, mentally stressed.
Blame myself for that.
I have no self discipline at all.
Hah.
Seriously.
I can't recall any single thing for Law now.
Haha.
Finger cross, for my FinalS.
---------------------------------------------------
Anyway the main point of I'm still here blogging in stead of studying is because of you!
Happy Birthday!!! Lx.
Hehhee...say me not sincere.
Eh but at least I 'blog' about you specially=P
No pressie for you la..haha
Rmb your MU shirt?
I'm super sorry for can't get you one, cuz I have no chance to go Manchester also.
hahah
Oh well, since it's my blog, I have my right here to write it longer.
Hrmm...
First of all,
A big thank you to you!
For being a really good friend of mine...
A msg might seems simple and ordinary,
but it's the true care which matters.
It is hard to find in any friendship.
And I am glad I found it! :)
It's really special right, that the time we knew each other is not really long.
But we click!
=)
hehe
Enjoy the last few months in Malaysia before you fly alright?
And make sure we meet up when I fly back,
dn't give me lots of excuse I tell you..
haha
At the mean time,
Take Care!
and Have a great day ya...
Hugz
^^
泡沫
2 years ago
3 comments:
Thanks for support.
Post a Comment