This is the quiet room in the library, which is one of my favourite place to study.


Love here simply because it provides me a personal space!
Breeze, Ipod, Computer...... I'm trying to enjoy my studies....=p





Exam's in 2 weeks time.
Hope I can finish everything on time....
Good luck to all those who are sitting for exams too!
:)


--------------------------------------



Had been video calling mummy this afternoon...
I really love the technology of getting 2 people far apart getting to see each other face-to-face.
Enjoyed the moment chatting with my family even we only can use such a way to chat:


Mummy !

Look at the baby carried by my daddy, Cute cute!! :)



Had been talking for more than an hour....=p


The fat fat brother...hahahha!


I forgot to take a snapshot of my 4th bro who was drawing his architecture work, showing off in front of me and at the same time chatting with me.


Lovely afternoon.
I'm motivated everytime after chatting with my family...
hahah don't know why....


Thankss ...hugs.

0 comments: