Hey~
Yeah as you all can see, I've finally changed my blog template. :) This took me so long time to actually make this decision you know. Simply because, I seriously 'mm se dak' my previous template. Haha...The pinks, the shining loves and all. But since even Mum also complaining that my blog was too childish (=.=), F-I-N-E, Change loooorrh! =p
I'm already starting to miss the old skin so much now =/ Oh well, like what Mum said, time to WAKE UP from my 'princess' dreams...But how, I wish I could live a princess life, no worries no sorrow. And I could get anything I want. Hahah, I know I know. I'm already 18. No longer little girl now. Being alone in UK, no more 'princess life' as I wish. Everything, I need to do it by myself, achieve it by myself...So yeah, this change of the template is also a reminder for myself that, I need to grow up now! :)
P.S: The blog is still under construction. Will get it completely done these few days I think.
P.P.S: The format of some previous posts does not really fit this new template. Too lazy to edit it already. Sorry=P
~~~~~~
So..Hows your cny so far? I went to my seniors' house for a 'reunion' buffet during CNY eve. Played cards(without gambling), played some fortune-telling games and Twister(stupid game=p). Then, we girls had a nice pillow talk for the whole night. It was not bad, except for I only get to sleep for 2 hours...=/
1st day of CNY, was just another normal day. I skipped all 3 classes for the One-World-Week rehearsal. Chinese New Year just doesn't give me any mood to go to any classes either. So yeah, at night went for the OWW practice. I can imagine the celebration in my house - Mahjong, wines, movies, DELICIOUS food, and numerous AngPaus.....Oh I miss Malaysia, I miss my home, I miss my family!! And I miss playing with my nephews too. But yeah, I will be strong. :)
Tomorrow, will be another normal day. Oh maybe the fashion show which I involved in will make the day not that ordinary? haha....Wish me luck...It's been so long since I stand on the stage facing mountains of audiences....I hope I won't have stage-fright tmr.
Okay, time to sleep now.
Night.
Ppl in Malaysia, good morning!
=)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hello..wish you happy Chinese new year,have a prosperous ox year..mu mu mu~~enjoy your time over there,it can be very wonderful too..hehe..i like this layout more than the previous one..wish you all the best and good luck for your fashion show too..take care there..=)
Hey thankss.....
The show was okay, I had fun!
Take care, and all the best to you ya!
=)
Post a Comment