Finally I'm back in Warwick....
The temperature now is -6C!!!
NEGATIVE SIX you know....ahhhh.....
=.=
Am alone in my room now...
And my mood sucks.
I miss everything in Malaysia!
I miss my family!
I miss my lovely friends!
Only God know how terribly i miss you guys....
Lonely + the Freezing weather = Perfect combination.
Tell me how to not get emo then.
And there's no one I can really complain to...
I'm expected to be strong here, I guess.
My phone's so quiet now, and it will be so till the next time I go back Msia...
Oh well...
I think I will wake up really late tomorrow.
And I can forsee that I will be very panic after waking up,
because the test is just few days later, and I've still got lots to study...
It is NOT possible for me to finish it already.
No solutions..thats the remedy of going back to Msia.
I've expected....well...
ahhaha
Thats all for now....
Exhausted after more than 24 hours travelling....
MISS YOU ALLLLLLLL....badly =S
Night.
泡沫
2 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment