Tuesday - The day with Swee King.


One of the lamest day I have during this winter break.
LOL.
Went in Tony Roma's and went out again before ordering anything..
haha
Then at last, we had our lunch in a HKong Restaurant.
After that, we headed to SS2 Swensens for the Earthquake Ice-cream.
And only I know, how to use the 'macro' function of my camera...lol.



Thanks for the day.
=)


---------------------------------------------------


Wednesday - The day with Timothy Cheng.

HAhaha we had our first ever chat face-to-face after so many years..=p
Had lunch and Watched Twilight~!!!!

Love this movieeee!!! =)
Not because of the guy, but the romance...
^^
I'm so gonna buy the books already=p

Anyway, later we went to eat some kind of special cake.
FATTENING okay, but it's nice=)

The day was great, except of no photos taken =(


Must rmb it next time! *hopefully there's a next-time=p*

0 comments: