Just a lil update of my life here.
Went to Bicester Village for a shopping trip, with Korine, Chiew Yi and Kevin last Saturday.
Don't ask me where is it, I only know the distance from my uni to the Village is exactly 1 hour.
It is a very nice place, with those beautiful decorations :)
And yeah, the shops here are all Branded!
But is quite cheap ehh....maybe cuz of the Christmas promotion =)


Some pictures here (forgive my photography skill =.=):





Money spent on:
Burberry wei!! hahhaha....don't play play=P


Went to Varsity for dinner after the one day trip.
I was quite surprise that there served good food with quite a reasonable price.
New place to chill...hehe :)


---------------------------------------------------------


So, yeahhh....this is the last week of my first term.
Time flies.
I will be in Malaysia by next Thursday, Malaysia time.
Guys, lets meet up! =)





--------------------------------------------------------
Btw, this is how I look Right Now.
Yes now, when I'm blogging now.
Looks like ah-sam?
HAhaha...I just simply love my hair.
=P



Cheers!
:p
(This is what people here love to say, instead of 'thanks','welcome', etc.)

0 comments: