Reading week was supposed to read like a nerd, to catch up with the subjects.
But I've spent it in a more interesting way.
I've been PLAYING around instead of studying.
Haiya, No exams also.....chill la....=P
Here's a short summary of my week:



Saturday - Alton Tower Trip



Us - Hongkeees,Malaysians and Thais reunion=p


Praise my camwhore skill=p



7girls + 1guy.


Cute anottt??!!! I mean the doll.....hehe
Thank you, James. ^^




Monday night - HSM3
Not a very good movie...
Those who plan to watch...don't watch it in cinema...
Kinda wasting money=p




Wednesday - Birmingham

Tried the best Ice-Cream *Ben & Jerry* and the best Duoughnut *CreespyKreme*
Much more better than those in Malaysia, seriously.
=D
Thanks to my seniors, who willing to bring me around and 'fattening' me by introducing me all the delicious foood.
=p


*Sorry No Pictures*=p




Wednesday - The Haunting.


The Ghost! =D

Later on, we went to Heronbank for our 'second round'.
Okay, I drank alcohol...but it's only 4.5%. I never get drunk!
haha.....Check out Smirnoff Ice. It tastes like sparkling juice =D



3 Malaysians + 5 Hong Kong ppl.




Saturday - Nottingham Games.

The game was boring, but I was glad to meet many old friends there.=)
Went to Notts city, it was big! But the shops are like almost the same in every city.
Check out my facebook for photos. Will upload them soon
^^





Basically, I've negelcted my studies for the whole week.
But who cares, I enjoyed my week!=)
HRmm....Okay I will study this week...
I promise, to myself..hehe



How are you guys doing???
I miss everything & everyone in Malaysia!

0 comments: