How's life so far?
I've been asked for so many times.
Yet, I still can't find the accurate answer for it,
Despite having those formal answers like 'fine' or 'so far so good'.
It's true, that I've been enjoying my life all these while.
I've been traveling around, spending money like no one cares....
But look at others, studying and still studying!
They are the smart fellas, who do not need to worry much during holidays.
And now, I've kinda regretted not to study regularly.
See, I got Property Test on the beginning of Jan.
And I have to hand in Mels Assignment the day before the test.
Means I've to study what we were supposed to study for Property on the past 9weeks,
And also complete the assignment which required alot of researching, during this holiday.
And hey!
I just don't feel like wasting my 3-week-time in Msia on the books!
So tell me,
How to concentrate and complete my tasks during my winter break in Msia!
This Dec is really a big challenge to me
Time management, time management...
I've obviously failed in doing it well
=.=







Of having a nerdy life or a relaxing life,
Which one should I prioritize?

Of treasuring the current or thinking for the future,
Which one should I forego?




Of studying and enjoying life,
Tell me,
How to strike a balance!

0 comments: