Me and bro decided to forego the chance of going Avril Lavigne's Concert
Even though we had the offer of getting free VVIP tickets from C.Peow.
Haha...Stupid right?!
But I've no regret.
Cuz the simple Bbq night held in my house, was Fun enough~!
I think everyone who attended felt the craziness of the boys right..?
haha
=)
As usual, we do things differently.
We drank alcohols in special ways.
We 'Mix & Match' before drink=P
And the end result was ...........
LoL.
Due to the person's reputations,
I decided not to reveal who's the person...
And I won't post up videos taken that night...
So it's "Private & Confidential" for the details of the night...heheh=p
Kind enough la me...
But too bad to Zhen Lin, you missed the crazy part=D
To those who attended:
How many time left for us to have crazy nights like that??
Soon, everyone will be busy with own lives again..
I'm leaving too..
This might be the last crazy things we done together,
I'm glad I participated in it.
And I'm looking forward to the time when we gather again,
Laughing together while talking about that night.
Had a extraordinary celebration for Merdeka~ =)
3 comments:
What's the English German,
---------------------------------------------------------
Signature:buy levitra professional online hwg
As to…
---------------------------------------------------------
Signature:no prescription lipitor jstqo
buy lexapro online mfpfp
Post a Comment