10.21am
I'm sitting in the HomeTown Cafe..
Blogging!

Yes, my one-month-working in law firm is done~!
I should be happy...
Should.
But I don't feel any.
I'm surprised by myself also...hrm...


One month is short.
But to those who knows me well
I never work before...even for a day..
So for me, working for one month already a big challenge.
And I'm here proudly announce that:
I've done what I promised to myself,
which is not to quit half way =P


This one short month is never short to me.
What I learnt within a month is more than what I learnt in the one and a half year A level's life.
Seriously.

So lets talk about Thursday, my last day of working =)

It was a great day.
It was not boring eventhough another Lawyer was away to China.
As usual, kept doing all the works and tasks the lawyer's ordered =p
The only difference is, it is done in a super relax mode.
For the first time, the lawyer sit with us and done works with us.
We kept chatting while doing works.
The lawyer even started a "Guys" topic=P
Then we had lunch together with the lawyer, using company's cash=p
After work..the lawyer shared her experience when studying law, and she gave some advices in choosing courses.


Went to The Curve for dinner, without the Lawyer.



Sakae Sushi was nice.^^



After dinner, went to Baskin Robbin for the 31% discount...


I'm lovin it =) *thats McD slogan i know=p*

Had a great chat with my colleagues....
Aikzz, I'm really gonna miss you all dy



Headed to Wong Kok for Birthday Celebration.

Happy Birthday, Mr Ooi Tuan Leng. *31/7/2008*
- The joker, the President of Emperor Society..the funny senior who never fail to pop up with some surprise ideas-
-Just can't imagine how he will behave when working in law firm..LOL-

Happy birthday, Mr Loh Zhuo Shi. *1/8/2008*
-The lame senior who always say something that I can't get it=.= -
-Thanks for always helping me in editing songs...hahhaha=p-



*I not yet receive photos...sorry=P*








Well,
Thanks for my colleagues and lawyers
for giving me a meaningful month.
Hopefully my August will be another nice month =)






















The first Salary in my life! =)

0 comments: