A Lil updates of my recent life:~


1) Went to Wisma MCA for Visa Apllication.
Funny right? UK Visa done in Wisma MCA. Yes, MCA! hahah....okay ignore me I'm just too bored. Well anyway, finally DONE with the visa~ You will never know how troublesome it is until you really do your visa ALL by yourself=.= Now let's just hope they won't reject me. If not I need to go through the whole process again. So, faster approve it lahhhh.




2) Went to Astro to teach Miss Pageants debate.
Weird eh? haha.. But this round is very important for them, as 2 of them will be disqualified and the rest will be the Final Top 10 after the debate competition. All the best to those contestants, and for the few who I think should get into final, Good Luck~=)




3) 3rd Bro came back from U.S.A yesterday!
Finally huh...haha... Suit back Malaysia Life soon la...haha...no more burgers everyday=P Okay lah, kinda proud that you come back as a Mechanical Engineering degree holder. It's ain't easy to get it I know. Congrats to you~ Too bad I'm leaving soon and that means we will be seperating again... =.=









By Pearl =)

Pink is my favourite colour, and the blue is your favourite.


College life was short but I missed it alot.

Thanks Pearl~ Muackzzzzzzzzzzzzz =)








By 3rd bro.

I can consider this as the souvenier from USA and also my farewell gift, but definitely not my birthday present! So, you still have to buy something for my birthday=p Anyway, the Hollister hoodie is nice. Thanks~=)








By Sis-In-Law.


Make up set and facial set. Time to make myself more presentable by caring my skin and put a lil make up =p


Make Up Set from ANNA SUI~ The smell is really nice =)


The Skin Food. =D

Thankies ^^





That's all for now.
Will update again soon =)

0 comments: