Why the government so childish...
When they knew the Chinese feel disgusting of the Keris being raised in Parliament,
They purposely done it, and gave a whole list of stupid reasons.
* When he raised the keris for the first time, he could be forgiven. But after so many complaints being made, how come he still want to raise it?? As if he will die for not raising the sword during their meeting??? He can just put down the sword and have a peaceful meeting but he just don't want....*
When they knew the racial issue is extremely sensitive in this period,
They purposely raised it by calling the Chinese as 'squatters', and said what they meant was the period before independent.
* It's like when you are a successful person now, and I go and tell the whole world that you are stupid, but I mean when you were still baby...Other than to 'gek' you, don't you think there's no any persuasive reason for me to taking some UNIMPORTANT past(despite right or wrong) to talk in this sensitive period???*
When they knew Malaysians DISLIKE ISA,
They purposely used it, and "it was a good law" was the only explanation from the PM.
*Hey come on, ISA is a good law only when it is used on people who threaten the country, like Osama or Hitler. But to the 3people?? Who done nothing but just wrote something or spoken something which did not really caused any chaos!! I can't see any GOOD points there *
I am not the Opposition supporter. But, I can't find a reason to support BN too...
All these while, I saw the word "F-A-K-E" on them.
Done everything not for us, but done it purposely to show they have the power that no one can defeat.
=.=
Well.
Better stop here.
Before the third blogger being arrested.
AHhahaha...
----------------------------------------------------
Back to my life.
Finally I get my VISA~
So means, I will be leaving on next wednesday!!!!!!
Oh Gosh...
It's less than one week~
=(
Anyway
Just got myself a PINK CAMERA~
=))))))

Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T700


10.1 Megapixels
4GB Internal Memory
3.5" LCD Touchscreen
Optical Steady shot
I love this camera!!!
Okay till here first..
Bye.
=)
0 comments:
Post a Comment