Before I start the diary of today,would like to share something with you guys.
Last week my brother let me see an Invitation card of his friend's wedding.
Being the chairman of CNI ( an international company ), this friend is super richhh...
but something really "za dou" wan is a statement on the card:
- Gifts and Ang Pows are respectively rejected -
WOW....I really speechless laaahh....haha....

Okay...start my diary now. =p

Woke up late today for college
Aikzzz....forgive me since I slept at 3.30am last night =.=
Naughty girl no mood to go for class today..so decided to skip all classes after break..=p
But hey....I went to Starbucks to study.
At least I finish revising Econ taught by teacher yesterday and 1/2 chapter of Law.
So....conclusion is : I'm doing sth good even I skipped class...therefore I'm still good =)


After few hours, went to play game with my brother.
I want play Counter Strike since I only know how to play that.
BUt.....
At last persuaded by my brother and his gang...
Tried on a game I think is Wu liao and childish - DOTA.
WAHHh........
Only I know, this game is SOOOO hard and complicated laa....
Even harder than the Law I was studying...lollll


Gave up after 1 game.
Went to S.Pyramid with classmates.
Skating. Eating.
Had fun today =)
At least I know how to skate slowly now.... haha =p
And I didnt fall !!! =D


PL3 gang in Kim Gary=)



Friendship Forever ^^



So this is my day.
Going to Singapore later at 4am.
I dont think I will sleep tonight =P
Skipped 2 days classes again...hahah
Well....not sure I can online in S'pore or not..
Hope can la...
If not,
Don't miss me too much okie?
HAHAHAHA
kk...stop perasan-ing now...


To all junior debators,
Sorry for not helping much in this competition.
But glad to know that at least 2 teams already get into the Final.
Congratz for getting champion and 1st runner up ya, CHS debate team =)
Jia You!!!


Take care..

0 comments: