I was sad enough when I knew I didn't do well in Exams..
But I received a more saddening news...
Which makes me think that..
My performance in exams doesn't really important
Cuz even I done badly I don't need to die...
As long as I have a healthy body.
Unlike someone there...

.............


Had a lil argument with my mum this morning.
I don't agree with what my mum said to me just now.
For me, what has happened, we can't change it.
So, no point to keep complaining...
What we have to do is, Solve it together.
Support them, pray for them....
and not keep saying " How good if that time....."


I know...
This will be a big challenge to my whole family.
The main thing I worry about is the financial problem.
But I can't do anything for it also.....
Well just hope it wont affect my exams next week..
I'll pray for her....
Get Well Soon~!!!

Take care everyone.

0 comments: