Diary
Nowadays I don't really feel like blogging ...maybe because I wrote too many essays during exam so now I have "writing phobia" already...lol...crap =.=
So yeah...I finish my Trial~!!! =) And I have my 2-week-holidays now!!! Yay ^^
But...............
My maid also has her holiday for one month.....She just flew back to Indonesia....OmG! Which means.....I need to do housework??!!! Oh noooooooooooo=( Ok so..I think I will listen to my friend - whole day go out, once come back then sleep...If not just pretend to be sick=P Loll...aikzzz....how I gonna survive through out this one month?
------------------------------------------------------
Well back to Merdeka Eve, it was fun! =) Went to the Curve with friends....and met few friends there.....Oh I LOVE the fireworks lotssss......like what my friend said, very "got feel"...hahah=p It was nice....next time anyone going to watch fireworks please ask me tooooo =) After watching fireworks, I went to somewhere to yum cha with friends. 4 of us sitting in my brother's car were crazy....Opened Jay's songs, tuned the volume to the max, closed the aircond and left the window open....All of those people who were on the street kept seeing us...Even the polices also seeing us....hahah....funny larhhh...luckily they didnt stop us =D
The next day, my house had bbq. All my cousins came....Picts...I lazy to upload...sorry =P But it was fun....I drank sprite+red wine and it was niceeeeee......=)
-------------------------------------------------------
Kay back to topic....so now I'm having holidays....how should I spend my holidays?? I planned to study, since As exam will be held on october... but I think I will be ended up by watching series for the whole holidays...hehe....
Okay, till here first. Have a nice day =)
p.s: High School Musical 2 Rockzz...though HSM1 is nicer than HSM2.
0 comments:
Post a Comment